Welcome To Comba
Comba Telecom is a supplier of infrastructure and wireless enhancement solutions to mobile operators and enterprises to enhance and extend their wireless communications networks. Established in 1997 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2003, Comba researches and develops wireless technology through its R&D centers in China and USA. Its manufacturing base in China features advanced testing equipment and one of the largest microwave anechoic testing chambers in the region to ensure quality in its products
Be a leader in Innovation & Development for wireless communications technology. Strive to supply customers with superior Total Wireless Solutions.
Professionalism, Integrity, Innovative, Reliability
Comba' s product portfolio includes wireless enhancement, antennas and subsystems, wireless transmission and wireless access equipment. Comba' s end-to-end network solutions include consultation, network design, optimization and commissioning.
With corporate headquarters in Hong Kong, Comba has 30+ offices in China and 10+ offices in Asia Pacific, North and South America, and Europe, Middle East . Through its direct offices and distribution network, customers are assured of rapid support at all times.
"Superior Solutions at Accessible Price"
Research & Development
Comba’s global R&D centers in China (Guangzhou & Nanjing), USA (Virginia and California) means that it has a unique strength to offer solutions customized to particular needs and requirements rapidly and effectively. As such, Comba develops cutting-edge products and services for core equipment vendors and operators.
- 40,000+ square meters space dedicated to R & D in Guangzhou
- State-of-the-art RF simulation, design tools and testing equipment
- The largest anechoic chamber in China for antenna product development
- Over 1,000 technology patents
- Member of TD-SCDMA Federation
- Member of AISG
- Research program and joint laboratory with institutions such as Tsinghua University, Beijing University of Posts & Telecommunications
- Advisory role on China's telecom Standards: Comba has drafted and formulated more than ten state and industry standards